Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy Busy Day....

Today was one heck of a day... our DM is visiting, possibly with his boss tomorrow so the day was spent cleaning, straightening, organizing, throwing out anything that was not needed... moving merchandise around and just MOVING all day long! And to top all that off, we had TWO trucks too!

I food choices were not all that great today but I'm pretty sure I burned the calories as I did a workout tonight at home too... Less than two weeks left until the Sizzlin Hot By Summer challenge comes to an end... I really want to see a big difference in my before and after pics of the challenge. Being my goal was and is to tone the muscle I have and not so much loose weight (though, I have still lost more fat, but have gained muscle too...so it balances out) I think I am doing pretty good.

I can really see a difference. Mostly in my arms and the feelings in my abs... not so sure I notice it in my legs though. I think my legs are still screaming MORE CARDIO...lol. But, I like the way my legs look so if I don't burn or loose more of the fat there, I think I'm still ok... I've pretty much always had decently shaped legs.

Today's Body Blessings...

B: Southern Chicken Biscuit, Hash Brown, OJ (DD missed the bus again so I had no time to eat at home)

L: Italian Sub, mozz. cheese sticks

D: New York Strip, 1/2 Baked Potato, Green Beans, 5 olives

S: Sunflower Seeds, Cashew Salty & Chewy Granola Bar

Today's Workout...

Besides work...

35 minutes with the Fitness Magazine 4 Week All-Over Makeover DVD

A bit of standing ab crunches, bends, etc. this morning while getting ready for work.

2 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Your doing so well. I bet if you threw in lots of lunges nad squats while you were working your legs would shut up about cardio LOL!!

Unknown said...

LOL... that's so funny! People would really think I was weird at work if I did that. They already think I'm crazy about loving the way my abs feel during and after a hard workout...LOL. Oh, and that I LOVE doing pushups....