Saturday, April 11, 2009

56 Things You Never Knew
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:39
2. Diamonds or pearls? BOTH! I love my Snowball Ring, Two Pearls surrounded by Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can't think of the Name... the one with Richard Geere I think... Nights in Rodantham or something like that...lol
4. What is your favorite TV show? Forensic Files now. Used to be Desperate Housewives until they went all weird jumping ahead 5 years...
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Omelets, Grab & Go Cottage Crunch (cottage cheese, fruit, high fiber cereal), Ham, Egg, Cheese on English Muffin
6.What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? Peas... same here, and beets, and liver, and not much else...
8. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Ford Explorer... and soon to be 2009 Ford F-150 if Hubby will share. Should be here really soon!
9. Favorite sandwich? Reuben
10. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty... agreed
11. favorite item of clothing? Don't really have a favorite.
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? England to meet a long time Pen Pal or Hawaii
13. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever's cheapest and wears well. I'm not a materialistic girl when it comes to clothes. As long as It looks good on me, I'm happy
14. Where would you retire to? Used to say Florida, but after living through all those Hurricane's a few years ago (Ivan, Dennis, Katrina, etc) I'll be happy to retire to home in Michigan...though, i would still like a winter home in FL! LOL :)
15. What was your most memorable birthday? Not a big b-day person But the one I recall most was when I was about 6 years old. One of my Scout friends got me a super hero's bra and panty set. I was sooooooo embarrassed! LOL...
16. Favorite sport to watch? NASCAR or Tiger Baseball... OK, I admit, I like Football, Basket Ball, and whatever else Detroit or UoM is playing in at the time...LOL.
17. Furthest place you are sending this? LOL WWW - "World Wide Web" right? )same...
18. Person you expect to send it back first? Blog
19. When is your birthday? May 27
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning... used to be a night owl though. :)
21. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 - 8
22. Pets? Dachshund Mix
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? nope
24. What did you want to be when you were little? Hahaha... you'll laugh at this. At first I wanted to be a nurse... then I got it through my head that I had to be what my parents did. Since mom was a SAHM, I figured I "HAD" to be a truck driver...so that's what I wanted to be...
25. How are you today? Good... not wanting to go to work.
26. What is your favorite candy? Snickers Bar
27. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 25... going to visit a friend before they head off to Iraq
29. What's your full name? Lisa Marie Sanders Ward
30. What are you listening to right now? Our dog playing with toys
31. What was the last thing you ate? Ham, Egg, Cheese on English Muffin
32. Do you wish on stars? Used to... but rarely thind of it now unless I am outside and notice the first start of the evening
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Not sure... I'd like to say RED because I was HOT... but never feel that way about myself... Would say Yellow, because I was Bright and Cheerful, but not always that these days. Job is just too stressful, so maybe a Blue crayon lately.
34. How is the weather right now? Not sure, not been outside but they are saying we are going to get rain this weekend... which we DO NOT NEED. Flooding for sure if we do.
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Nobody yet...
36. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi... oh, wait, take that back! VERNORS but we never ever ever see it where we are stationed. Can't wait til hubby retires! My In-Laws and Grandparents used to bring me cases of it when they would come visit...LOL
37. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, but we do not have one here... so I would have to say Grizzly's or Up The Creek
38. Real hair color? Dark Brown...but I have Blonde Roots...LOL. Ask my daughter, she'll tell ya!
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Blue Stuffed Teddy Bear. My last gift from my Great Grandfather before he passed away. He was the most Awesome person ever!
40. Summer or winter? Summer Temps... but I love the fresh fallen snow but not the cold.
41. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, chocolate, but vanilla ice cream <--- same here. French Vanilla Ice Cream though...
43. Coffee or tea? Definitely Tea... I can't stand coffee
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Depends on what I may be asking...lol.
45. When was the last time you cried? Don't recall...
46. What is under your bed? Bunnies... dust bunnies that is I'm sure.
47. What did you do last night? Worked til 9:15, got home and checked blogs before heading to bed
48. What are you afraid of? Heights, Being lost in the woods (been there, done that and NEVER want to do it again)
49. Salty or sweet? both... nothing like a bag of salty peanuts mixed with a bag of M&M's...
50. How many keys on your key ring? 5... maybe 6, not really sure
51. How many years at your current job? 1 year in this store... but almost 5 years between this one and the store in Panama City
52. Favorite day of the week? Nowadays, whatever day I do not have to work...which is only one day a week anymore...
53. How many towns have you lived in? Napoleon, Brooklyn, Adrian/Onsted, Michigan, Spring Lake, Pope AFB, ND, Shreveport, LA, Big Rapids, MI, Clovis, NM, Lynn Haven FL, Minot AFB, ND..so 9 unless you count my summers with my dad, then I have to add Jackson & Lansing, MI, & Winter Haven FL
54. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes... I"m kinda shy until I get to know people, then I will pretty much talk to anyone. Most are acquaintances though, I'm more of a home body when I am not working...
55. How many people will you send this to? Whoever reads it on my blog
56. How many will respond? Not sure...

No comments: